1. Develop Eastern African Country level partners for Huawei Solar Business (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution). Understand and get insight into regional solar market
2. Further relationships with the mid- and high-level partners. Independently gain insights into customers, coordinate resource to develop the solution, bidding, and win the project
3. Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events. Collect and analyses competitors’ information, participate in developing and executing competition strategy
4. Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on
5. Prioritize partners’ requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product’s competitiveness
Required Skills/Knowledge & Experiences
1. Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
2. Deep Knowledge in solar solution. Deep understanding in solar solution market of Kenya. Having good connections with the solar industry, and sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
3. Minimum 3 years working experience in solar solution
4. Customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities
5. Well know the hybrid solar solution,
6. Well organize and be able to multi-task.
7. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Be a good team worker, keep hardworking.
9. Have a positive attitude to the job, and be able to withstand the high pressure from the job sometimes.
Bachelor or above
How to apply
Write one paragraph summary in the body of the email explaining why you are interested and think you are a good candidate and attach your CV with the title SOLAR BMD – Uganda
Deadline, September 8, 2023.
Apply Via: email@example.com