Our mission at Enphase Energy is to advance a sustainable future for all.
Today, our intelligent microinverters, which turn sunlight into an affordable, safe, reliable, and scalable source of energy, work with virtually every solar panel made, and when paired with our award-winning smart battery technology, we engineer one of the industry’s best-performing clean energy systems. To date, we have installed more than 63 million microinverters on more than 3.3 million homes across 145 countries.
Like our customers, our innovative teams are also worldwide, making Enphase Energy a truly global company. We are one of the fastest growing and most dynamic energy companies in the world. Nimble and acutely focused on developing ground-breaking solar energy management technology, each of our teams has a shared goal of creating a carbon-free future.
Do you want to help change the world? Learn more about the role:
As a Regional Product Manager, you will play a critical role in driving the company’s growth in South Africa by managing our products and solutions in the region. You will define market requirements, and create and maintain roadmaps to develop scalable offerings and solutions for South Africa. The role acts as a cross-functional nexus to ensure the delivery of a high-quality product, and a world-class customer experience.
You will work closely with the regional Sales, Product Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Support teams to drive product development, business performance, meeting customer needs, analyzing the competitive landscape, and identifying and developing market opportunities. This role drives progress and resolves issues to realize established product launch and delivery goals.
What you will do:
- Research, identify, and collect market requirements and feature requests, define and maintain market requirements document (MRD) for Enphase’s systems and products
- Provide inputs to maintain product roadmaps and a detailed product release plan by working collaboratively with the product management, sales, engineering, and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a regional product owner and support the full product life cycle; from ideation to launch, development, marketing, sales, deployment, and complete customer experience
- Contribute to the system/product strategy and drive alignment with the engineering team
- Be the voice of the customer inside the company, and the product champion outside the company
- Support sales and marketing by participating in customer meetings and developing sales and marketing collaterals, documents, and presentations
- Drive pilot launch of new products and solutions by collaborating with multiple teams across the company
Who you are and what you bring:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or software engineering preferred, or in automotive/aerospace/energy engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in product management, engineering, energy economics, or related field
- Knowledge of the residential solar products ecosystem and markets is, preferred
- First-hand technical work experience on a system level with technologies and solutions
- Project management experience demonstrating a successful track-record of managing priorities, risks and deadlines for several parallel workflows, schedules, and deliverables
- Proven ability to quickly understand and learn product and solution functionalities, and limitations, and communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Customer-first mindset
- Entrepreneurial personality with a hands-on attitude and a strong desire for growth and advancing professional skills, rock solid work ethic and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, in English language, Ability to work with international cross-functional teams to help establish effective processes
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office
As we continue our exciting growth, we are building teams with highly talented individual contributors and leaders who design, develop, and manufacture next-generation energy technologies. Our work environment is fast-paced, fun, and full of exciting new projects.
At Enphase we are also committed to diversity and inclusion. Developing cutting-edge technology requires a workforce as diverse as the populations we wish to serve. We are a values-driven company that puts people and their power at the centre of our shared energy future.
If you care about our planet and are passionate about creating a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase.
All CVs must be submitted in English.