As a RDC Logistics Manager, you will play a crucial role in improving GoShop’s supply chain management, particularly regarding package tracking, delivery coordination and internal warehouse management.
You’ll need to resolve complex logistics issues, negotiate with carriers, and ensure our delivery process works optimally.
Come work in a growing company that offers you great benefits as well as opportunities to progress and learn alongside accomplished leaders.
This position is both creative and rigorous. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a fighting spirit. To achieve this, you will have strong problem-solving skills.
- Parcel tracking, identification and resolution of problems related to delays and losses.
- Management of carriers (negotiation of competitive rates).
- Solving logistical problems and operational challenges.
- Supervision of transit warehouses and coordination of stock movements between internal warehouses.
- Management of the team (preparers, deliverers) and compliance with procedures.
- Planning deliveries and tracking expenses.
- Optimization of the supply chain.
- Proven experience in logistics management, preferably in a similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of logistics operations, including warehouse and transportation management.
- Ability to resolve logistical problems effectively.
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Valid work permit for the DRC
- Perfect written and spoken French
- Mastery of computers
Nice to have
- Planning and organizational skills
- Additional languages
- Mastery of logistics management tools (SAP, Odoo)
- Advanced analytical skills