The Africa Energy Forum 2022: Africa for Africa: Building Energy for the Just Transition.
The Africa Energy Forum 2022 will be held 21 – 24 June in Brussels under the theme ‘Africa for Africa: Building Energy for the Just Transition’, before starting our journey to Nairobi, Kenya, where we will host our 25th Africa Energy Forum. Once again we unite governments, utilities and regulators with development finance institutions, commercial banks, power developers, technology providers, EPCs and professional services.
Over the last 23 years the Forum has earnt a reputation as the most meaningful gathering of decision-makers in African energy to form partnerships, identify opportunities and move the industry forward. We hand-pick the most credible organizations in the sector, delivering an intensive networking experience like no other.
What topics and themes to expect at aef 2022
· Building energy for the just transition – what does Africa want?
· How are commitments made at COP26 being channelled to aid a just transition?
· Implementing practical solutions for Africa’s utilities.
· Accelerating gas on the continent – Africa’s fuel here to stay.
· Building Africa as a green hydrogen power house.
· Integrating growing solar and wind projects into the Grid
· Country Spotlights – Ministers and utilities will present live projects and partnership opportunities for implementation
“It is absolutely true that AEF brings everyone to one place. The conference provided an extremely valuable opportunity to convene with key partners, meet new ones, learn about new initiatives, and confirm the trends we’ve been seeing across our portfolio… The invitees were spot-on – people I spoke to were ready and able to speak to the details of deals and technologies, and the result was that it felt like a very productive week.”
Anna Skubikowski Aguilera, Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Trade & Development Agency (USTDA)
To find out more information and to register your place to attend the Africa Energy Forum on 21-24 June 2022 at Tour & Taxis in Brussels please visit https://www.africa-energy-forum.com/.