Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC-company specializing in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasizes a culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power generation for all of Africa.
Basic Job Functions:
Technician/Plumber with experience in solar system, solar water pump, and irrigation installation.
Ability to work in the field, flexibility with changing working conditions.
• Diploma in Engineering in water resource related field
• 2-5 years of experience in a related position
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
• Installation of submersible and surface AC and DC pumps
• Installation of irrigation equipment
• Installation of solar water heaters
• Ability to work in the field, flexibility with changing working conditions
• Prepare BOQ and quotes for solar and pumping systems for all applications
• Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
• To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally as and when may be approved by management
• To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new
and existing client portfolio.
• Supervises project implementation and provides quality assurance assessments from projects being implemented
• Prepares evaluation reports on projects that have been completed
• Provide marketing team with technical support for marketing material preparation
• Ability to use Microsoft Office
• Experience with pump electronic control systems preferred
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.