About the job
- Provides overall support to sales, operations, logistics, internal peers and order execution with clients
- Reviews and processes purchase agreements with high level of accuracy, supports sales in case of changes to be done in CRM (salesforce.com)
- Provides timely follow-up to customers, order fulfilment, sales managers, and internal peers
- Interacts with clients in a clear and professional manner
- Collaborates with accounting department to resolve outstanding AR issues and client credit availability, taking into consideration existing orders and deliveries
- Sales data consolidation and analysis
- Sales Support and Order Processing:
- -Support Sales in maintaining customer data in CRM.
- -Support Sales in contracting and getting contract executed.
- -Liaises with internal departments and external logistics service providers to ensure shipment and delivery of shipment documents.
- -Works with customer and internal departments to facilitate payment as to defined payment terms inclusive payment reminders
- -Monitors and checks delivery of orders, provides status updates and confirm delivery schedules
>Maintains and updates internal documentation and ensures high data accuracy in CRM /SAP
>Monitors order fulfilment process inclusive delivery and analyses and helps to solves logistics issues.
>Updates internal peers and customers about order fulfilment status.
>Assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
>Always ensures high customer satisfaction
>Always ensures compliance of internal processes and policies and external regulations
- Degree in business or engineering
- Experience in sales support in a comparable industry
- Good knowledge of sales operation processes
- Proficiency in English and French
- Good knowledge and experience of CRM salesforce.com
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0