Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction) company specializing in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasizes a culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power generation for all of Africa.
• Identify leads, manage clients, and close deals on solar products and systems
• Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, commercial and industrial applications
• Make field assessments for various solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
• Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems
• To conduct technical trainings and workshops internally and externally
• To offer after sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio.
• Handle customer complaints on a retail basis for all systems
• To have technical knowledge about all products sold within the company
• To ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed and documented during the assessment, design, and implementation process
• BSc in Mechanical Engineer
• 2+ years of experience in solar and water pumping sector
• Experience in the sales field a plus
• Knowledge of irrigation and agriculture application
• Ability to work with associates and contractors in the field and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence. Must be reliable and flexible with work
• Knowledge of sales process and sales skills related to product promotion and customer service
• Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
• Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office and WATERCAD
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to email@example.com.
Applications submitted via Facebook will not be considered.