About the job
In a context of development and growth of its activity, our client is looking for a Project Manager. The new PM will be responsible for overseeing the rural electrification projects.
– Tracking and monitoring project progress to make sure high levels of quality, operational efficiency and cost effective management of resources
– Identifying potential dependencies, constraints and risks over the course of the project and developing ways to manage such issues effectively
– Preparation of detailed project plans and take effective steps to meet the targets
– Overseeing electrical distribution system on site and manage the installation of all the electrical systems
– Working together with the technical teams.
– Handling material verification and quality inspection as per standard
– Coordinate with all stakeholders for activities related to the project such as progress reports, invoicing, imports, etc.
– Ensure projects are implemented
– Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering (Preferably Telecoms, Civil, Electronics, Electrical)
– Nice to have: post graduate or MBA business administration or project management
– Minimum of 5 years experience in minigrid work and LV/ MV line construction
– Great communicator and used to managing multiple tasks
– Problem-solving team player with great management skills