The Product Manager – VAS (Value Added Services & Cook) owns the Marketplace vision and long-term roadmap for Cook and other third-party products and services. The Product Manager VAS ensures the commercial success of Bboxx value-added services by assessing user requirements, competitor offerings and development cost versus market potential and future revenues. The Product Manager VAS is accountable for coordinating all product definition, development and introduction activities across the relevant departments in a matrix approach. This role must also have a good understanding of business process (especially LPG retail and last-mile logistics) to facilitate the integration of third-party software into the Pulse platform.
About the role
- Defining the overall vision, strategy and roadmap
- Help formulate the vision for Values Added Services and create buy-in at Group and NGU-level
- Determining customer demand and market potential
- Understand and represent VAS & Cook user needs throughout the product lifecycle
- Identify business opportunities for managing third party products through Pulse
- Monitor the market and analyse competition, taking action on product gaps
- Build technology partner and supplier relationships
- Work with Pulse Product Managers on integrating third-party HW and SW
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain team to source appliances
- Designing the B2B2C LPG/Cook value propositions (PAYC, Upgrade, Upfront)
- Optimize LPG value chain 2.0 together with NGUs and LPG suppliers/partners
- Analyze the LPG value chain and business process enabling the customer journey
- Identify elements of the value chain (pain points) that should be digitized/optimized
- Managing the entire product lifecycle for all third -party products
- Conduct customer research and write requirements
- Work with third party design and engineering teams
- Perform user tests and run prototypes (proof of concept)
- Coordinate pilots and support the rollout in NGUs
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a commercially driven product manager
- Experience in the off-grid energy or similar sectors a big plus.
- Experience working closely with HW or SW development teams.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully expanding an existing product range into new geographies and demographics.
- Experience managing a cross-functional team and aptitude to communicate remotely
- Good working knowledge of the human-centred design approach and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and project management skills
- Degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline is a plus