Marketing Officer – SHS – Kampala, Uganda
About the job
- To provide marketing support to the sales team
- Assist in preparing and organizing marketing events such as product launches, promotions, and trade exhibitions as per the company’s marketing strategy
- Monitor and update M-KOPA Facebook page with product information, promotions, and inspirations about solar to generate likes and reach out to potential customers
- Periodic/Quarterly refurbish of Services Centers with updated information of marketing materials ( demo stands, flyers, price flames, Posters) to uphold the company brand by following M-KOPA shop brand guidelines
- Act as the custodian of BTL stock and work with other relevant department in distribution of stock to Staff and DSRs, monitor/track usage levels and replenish stock as when required upon approval from respective HOD
- Conduct competitor analysis by collecting information about competitor products, prices, customer services/ payments modes, marketing and sales strategies , test product usage, and submit reports to sales leadership team to make business recommendations/decisions
- Mange expectation of field teams by following up on escalations and delayed registration, screening & activations that are of CC SLAs and provide required support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass communication
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in marketing trends
- M-KOPA customer care and operations experience
- Innovativeness and creativity.
- high sense integrity and responsibility.