Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Nigeria and Cameroon and plans to expand within the region. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dynamic professional with experience in developing and communicating dynamic and financial analysis to enable both tactical and strategic decisions.
The internal Communication Officer will share with all employees all important information of the group regarding strategy, news or updates in order to promote the image, vision and values of the company .
- Structure all company’s messages (updates on company projects, management messages, opening of new countries, acquisitions, investments,product launch, etc.)
- Develop supports to communicate major information related to the company’s results
- Take part in strategic meetings to collect and share essential information
- Structure internal messages related to the day to day life of the company (recruitment, departures, ongoing training, success stories, etc.)
- Measures the effectiveness of internal communication (dashboards, feedback, surveys, etc.)
- Communicate to the teams any new procedure
- Prepare interactive internal press releases announcing any major changes impacting the activity / functioning of the company
- Continuously Inform new employees about the values / mission / vision of the company
- Put in place tools to enhance the commitment and well-being of employees.
- Animate the different communication channels used within the group
- Offer communication supports adapted to the different countries / targets (newsletters, blogs / vlogs, videos)
- Make some suggestion & participate in the organization of internal events: seminars, conferences, training, monthly meetings, extra-professional activities …
- Propose actions in collaboration with the People & Culture department to strengthen the group’s employer brand
- Experience and training: 3 to 5 years in internal communication of a company (startup environment would be a plus).
- Experience in managing multi-media and event content
- Education: Master in communication or journalism,
- Results-oriented mindset: enthusiasm for learning and continuous improvement of existing systems
- Creative spirit: able to come up with innovative and original ideas
- Publishing software: mastery or regular use of publishing software
- Digital: keen interest in digital communication (internet, social media, mobile media)
- Intercultural skills: good collaboration with colleagues from various backgrounds
- Good interpersonal skills, strong listening skills and a taste for teamwork
- Languages: French and English (written and speaking)