Who we are, and what we do
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product – a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, a radio, and a TV – allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene-based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has raised over $45 million and has over 450 full-time staff, and 550 commission-based agents across Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Mali selling thousands of products per month to underserved customers. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, Inclusive Fintech 50, and was named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
The role and its responsibilities
This role is responsible for driving the credit performance liaising with the country credit teams across all product lines. This involves providing support to the country credit teams in identifying and implementing credit initiatives to achieve KPI objectives, whilst tracking progress and addressing risks.
PEG is a matrix organization where each country operates with a lot of autonomy within agreed-upon group policies and frameworks. The ideal candidate, therefore, is someone who has operational experience with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, using a data driven approach to influence decision-making. Working across a variety of stakeholders across countries on action plans requires the candidate to be very organized and able to multitask, progressing with speed prioritizing effectively.
This role would be mobile across countries on a needs basis and may involve, on occasion, temporarily providing significant support to country credit leadership teams when senior personnel gaps arise from time to time.
The role will report to the PEG Africa Credit Performance and Growth Director who will lead on the more complement this role strategically whilst offering operational guidance.
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic work environment ideally in credit (Fintech/MFI), customer service or CVM, where decisions need to be quickly made with incomplete and/or ambiguous information
- Strong analytical and data driven approach to problems.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a range of different stakeholders across countries in high pressure situations including the ability to voice opinions that run counter to the status quo
- Strong execution mindset, as well as experience in planning, piloting and scaling new or innovative initiatives
- Comfort with going into the field to learn directly from customers/front-line teams
- Fluency in French and English and ability to travel within the region on a need basis, up to 50% of the time.