About the job
The job duties of an electrical technician vary and perform all activities inside the plant individually. They may or may not be provided supporting employees during the work. The work is on Photo Voltic related plant. The duties will be preliminary
- Maintenance, preventative maintenance, fault finding and repairs.
- Perform all the tasks individually with proper inspection and they will be responsible for the equipment used to perform the task.
- Report any emergencies occurring on the plant
- Report to plant whenever any emergency as their prime responsibilities. They must attend any emergency in plant without any waiting for assistance for the best interest of the project.
- Prepare the reports, keep the spare parts record and plant breakdown details and keep track of all technical documentation with them.
- They must follow all the safety rules according to HSES plan as well as obey all health and safety rules as set by government.
- Candidate must have N6 certification.
- Working knowledge of electrical equipment, practices, and have knowledge of the applicable building codes, regulations or ordinances. Knowledge of and ability to use electrical materials, tools, equipment, and testing instruments such as multi-meter, etc. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and/or schematics. Ability to use a computer. Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
- Electrical technicians must have physical strength, hand-eye coordination, and endurance. Electrical technicians must also be able to concentrate on their tasks. The ability to understand and communicate information is also essential. Some tools and machines are computerized, requiring technical knowledge to use. Computer skills, estimating skills, and the ability to communicate in multiple languages.
- Those who work for Sterling and Wilson must have the ability to work in a multi-national, multi-rational environment.