Abengoa develops and applies technologies to generate electricity from the sun, working to limit climate change and to develop local communities using mostly concentrating solar thermal (Tower and Trough).
Abengoa is a world leader in both technological and installed capacity in solar thermal technology. Its offer in this field includes technological advice, engineering services, EPC, consulting, component development (solar field) or O&M services.
Abengoa South Africa is looking for a Electrical and I&C Supervisor who will report to the Maintenance Manager. The solar thermal power plant is located in Upington and the incumbent must be a South African citizen.
- Lead and Manage the Electrical and I&C team to ensure that all the corrective and preventive maintenance activities are done in a correct and efficient way.
Requirements are as follows :
- Qualification: Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years experience in maintenance E/I&C of a power plant.
· Experience in Hart Protocol
· Electrical (LV/HV) and I&C maintenance works.
· Electrical (LV/HV) and I&C knowledge
· Code 8 driver’s licence
· Must have SAP experience.
· Staff management.
· Reading and understanding drawings, wiring diagrams, list of signals, and engineering documents in general
- SAP Experience making IPP
- Cable lists
- As built drawings
- Megger and ringing cable protocols