Want to join a first mover in solar energy that is actively seeking early entry into new markets globally? Since the establishment in 2007, Scatec Solar has acquired extensive knowledge and experience in developing, building and operating solar power plants and we continue to deepen our market position and broaden our offerings. Driven by our company values and competent global workforce, we aim to deliver competitive and sustainable solar energy globally; protect our environment and improve quality of life through innovative integration of technology; and create shareholder value. We are present in the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and are headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Main purpose of position
Currently we are looking for a Admin Assistant in Cairo , Egypt to be part of our global team working together towards our vision – Improving our future. As our Admin Assistant you …
- Manage the Switchboard/Reception
- Coordinate postage and courier of parcels and documentation
- Coordinate, manage and ensure that the Cairo Office, IT and HR administration and daily operations, are efficiently executed.
- Coordinate & execute the process of moving offices
- Managing Meeting rooms bookings and ensuring housekeeping prepares the necessary refreshments for guests.
- Establishes & Maintains a wide variety of records and files related to company operations and activities
- Maintain Inventories and orders company office and kitchen supplies
- Manage the day to day activities for the Admin Personnel
- Administrate and perform office machine service and IT services
- Provide procurement services as instructed by management
- 4 years of General administration experience including 2 Years experience as receptionist / office administration in an matrix organization
- Advanced diploma in Administration
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Experience of supplier management
- You are used to changing environments and to quickly meet new challenges
- IT knowledge – familiar with Sharepoint and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solution-oriented / problem-solver
- Excellent administrative skills
- Self-reliant and efficient
- Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Creative mind with the ability to suggest improvements
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Flexible to travel to site locations as required
Scatec Solar is an exciting, innovative and ambitious company operating in a growing industry. We offer a challenging and interesting position where you will be part of a flexible, diverse and truly international working environment consisting of highly competent and committed colleagues with a positive drive to make a difference. We are located in Nile City Towers in modern offices in Cairo,Egypt.
It is part of every employees’ terms of reference to contribute to Scatec Solar’s vision: Improving our Future and adhere to our company values which are:
- Driving results
- Working together