Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cameroon and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region.
Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.
- Assist in account payables and accounts receivables
- Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control
- Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL accounts
- VAT /WHT remittances, fillings and documentations
- PAYE/PENSION remittances and fillings.
- Daily Cash flow Report and to ensure collections are updated daily on ERP
- Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Assist in planning, analyzing and budgeting control
- Assist in preparation of management/audited account
- Respond to all audit/Tax queries
- Any other functions that may be assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- At least 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA an added advantage
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good knowledge of an ERP System
- Great analytical skills
- Eye for detail