- This event has passed.
Webinar: Leveraging new PV Technologies and module Reliability learnings for improved LCoE
June 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This webinar will outline how advanced technologies and proven Bill of Materials are critical for ensuring durability, and performance of modules, for driving down LCOE..
JinkoSolar will introduce the company’s latest innovation and the requirements for quality and reliable modules in detail and how BOM criteria is important in the hot climates of GCC and Middle East to take precautions against failure.
DuPont will discuss emerging trends in module failures and their impact on project performance, correlation of field performance with independent accelerated testing and measures to alleviate risks.
In the last part, DNV-GL will present the PV module reliability scorecard, together with PVEL’s Product Qualification Program (PQP).
• New PV technologies and impact on LCOE: TR technology and Tiger Pro series.
• Selection criteria reference of BOM that can be used for project developers
• Key outcomes of 3 GW of Global field studies and emerging trends in module performance
– Mohamed Saady Dweik – Technical Services Manager Middle East & Africa, JinkoSolar
– Rahul Khatri- Technical Leader South Asia & Middle East, DuPont
– Dr. Jon Feenstra – Solar Engineer Renewables, DNV-GL