- This event has passed.
AFSIA C&I Conference – Ghana (in collaboration with ECREEE and AGSI)
October 21, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
AFSIA is proud to invite you to its first conference in Ghana.
This conference will be co-organized with ECREEE, the ECOWAS Center for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, alongside ECREEE’s Annual General Meeting ESEF 2019 and in partnership with AGSI, the Association of the Ghana Solar Industry.
AFSIA’s conference will focus particularly on C&I solar (Commercial & Industrial), highlighting how solar can be a solution to improve business operations and which are the new opportunities for commercial and industrial business owners to benefit from solar energy in West Africa.
The conference is free to attend and we particularly encourage business owners who would like to learn more about solar energy benefits to attend. Registration may be done by email to email@example.com with subject “Ghana C&I”
More info to be shared soon.
Program of the day:
- Corporate PPAs, lease, rent-to-own, …
- Status of C&I in West Africa, market opportunities and lessons learned
- Case study 1 – Rooftop developer’s success stories in Ghana
- Debunking myths about solar
- Explaining the latest technologies available
- Identifying the key aspects to take into account by Technical Managers before engaging into a project
- Explaining the latest Renewable Energy law in Ghana and its impact on opportunity for solar projects
- Overview of the existing contractual options for a solar projects and analyzing pros and cons
- Removing legal barriers to promote wider and faster adoption of solar in West Africa (net-metering, local content, import duties, …)