6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum
March 17, 2021 @ 8:00 am - March 18, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
The Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) is excited to announce that the 6th ARE Energy Access Investment Forum (EAIF) will take place in Lusaka, Zambia on 17-18 March 2021.
EAIF is a well-established political exchange and business event aimed at assisting the private and public sector to get up to speed on the latest developments in the off-grid sector and do business.
The Forum offers the opportunity:
- for companies to showcase their innovative off-grid solutions, products and services to investors and partners at our exhibition;
- for key public sector players to present their upcoming funding and de-risking programmes and policy initiatives;
- to find your business partners and advance your projects through the B2B matchmaking session;
- to discuss major sector trends and topics in the off-grid energy markets in Africa, where 95% of the rural population have no access to modern energy services; and
- to add your experience and proposals to the international dialogue for cooperation.
To intensify the exchange with players from inside and outside Africa, ARE will also hold its Annual General Meeting in conjunction with the Forum the day before.
More info here